Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back In Action

Or out of action, depending on your perspective. But back nonetheless.

We have returned to New York after our most recent trip; an extended tour of the west for Susanna and Van, and a short family surf trip in our favorite little beach town. We've got some great photos. I think I'll leave the best for Susanna, but this is one of my favorites.

Mother and Child
Outside the Mexican Food Joint
Now it's time to get back to work; finding a job and finishing my thesis. I have some great prospects with a wonderful publishing house, but I could use help with the research for my Thesis. Any mothers out there of children under 14, please take a moment to fill out the brief survey at the link below, and pass it on to a friend or two if you can. It should be interesting and a little bit of fun.

Thanks for your help.
Stay tuned. Like I said, we have great photos and detailed updates, Van is a different baby every time he wakes up. And I think we may have finally figured out how to add a video or two on here.


7 comments:

Dad Risser said...

Good to see an update. Can't wait for the other photos.

MARTHA said...

I took the survey and posted the link on my blog. Good luck with your research.

Hope to see more pictures soon.

CYNDI said...

I can't believe your baby is so big! He is so cute. I did the survey :).
We are in Tucson! Are they coming to the U of A? Jeremy works(hopefully next year, too, but are still waiting on final budget details - it is making me crazy.)in the theater dept here at the U of A. If she has any questions, give her my email. We have been here almost two years. I wish you were coming, too!

Eddie said...

That's my favorite sweatshirt! I'm so happy to see it on him!!!

annie said...

hey kids.
that boy is so big--i love it.
i did the survey and passed it along to some worthy pals, so you can thank me with a visit to NC this summer and a sweet trip to the beach.
you're welcome. see ya soon:)

Aimee said...

so cute. I'll make sure my madre does the survey for you

Derek Bitter, M.A. said...

get on with it already. where are the pictures?