Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'll do what I want

At least that's what I tell myself.

But actually I'll do what Van wants. So if Van wants me to, I'll do a blog post soon about him. He doesn't really like that kind of attention. He does like to be held (making typing difficult), rocked, walked, nursed.

So for those of you wondering when it will happen... Take it up with the man in charge. Tell him, napping is very helpful to his growing body and his mother's sanity. And if he listens, I'll update my blog.

5 comments:

seven smiles said...

Man, I didn't know you were friends with "ousizch". Awesome.

Hey, I want to hold Van for you, you know while you do all that other important stuff.

Bummer I'm a tad too far south...

Thanksgiving, though?
'Kay?

;)

Derek Bitter, M.A. said...

good for van for not napping. you tell him that his dad's friend, derek, takes naps and wakes up cranky and hungry and spends the next three hours trying to reestablish his equanimity.

Kayla Laird said...

haha sounds like he just wants to be with his mommy instead of sleeping

Anonymous said...

Ah, welcome to motherhood. Believe me, it will change faster than you know (although it will feel like eternity before it does). Enjoy the moments while you can. Sleep when you can, eat when you can, laugh, love and enjoy.
It was great seeing you all last month. I hope Van is not a 'teen' before we see each other again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.