Friday, March 4, 2011

Stings like a Femur

Today Van was quoting the part in Cars when Lightning says, "Floats like a Cadillac, Stings like a Beamer."

Only he said, "Stings like a Femur." It make me laugh a little, considering he's one of few two year olds I know that uses the word femur (he certainly doesn't know what a Beamer is).

In the summer, you would ask him what happened and he would say, "Broken femur." Now, you ask him and he says, " I broke my tibia."

He's being a champ. Putting up with babies crawling all over him (they love it, that he can't get away), pulling himself along like a lizard, singing singing all day long. He's even figured out how to get up the stairs at the park and down the slide!

As for me, I'm just relieved that this time around is about 800 times easier than last time. At least so far.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

What a little champ. I think I feel an orthopedic surgeon in the family. Go Van!

Dad Risser said...

Beautiful pictures. We can't wait to see them again.

Marie HMJ said...

Susanna! I love these pictures. Your kids have the most beautiful long lashed blue eyes ever! Those expressions are so cute too. The kiwi pic is my favorite. I love those moments. Thanks for posting, and I really hope that tuesday works out. SA goes in this afternoon. Ill let you know.