Friday, March 4, 2011

Sights I love





Delia taking advantage of her pearls. She loves to crawl around with things hanging out of her mouth like this.

Vanny enjoying some "Jazz music". He requests it whenever he sees headphones.





Josie's passionate discovery of kiwi.

Josie with a contraband cookie. I still don't know where she found it.





Delia hiding under the table with Vanny's pasta.

Vanny elevating his leg and playing with the packaging of his new toy. Most likely singing "Ghost Light". Definitely a post all its own.

8 comments:

McKelle said...

Your kids are so cute!

Marie HMJ said...

Susanna! Your kids have the most beautiful big blue eyes! And with such beautiful lashes. Each time you post I can see them getting bigger and more developed. Its amazing how fast they are growing. Thanks for the post! I love seeing other twins so much! and your little Van looks like he's such a trooper. Totally hanging it there!

elizabeth said...

i love the pictures! van is amazing and i am so glad it has been easier this time around (no next time, okay?) the girls are so cute!

Sydney said...

Sights I love too! Can't wait to see you all.

Aimee said...

I love how bright all of their eyes are

Jennifer said...

Whoa. I thought I had dreamt the cast thing! I think you left me a voicemail, but it was probably when I was in my bronchitis fog.

Not a dream.

Let's plan something soon.

Unknown said...

Um...You're family is gorgeous! I'm just sayin! :)

Kayla Laird said...

Love these! The kids are getting so big!