Monday, December 7, 2009

A dose of Van (for Sara and Papa)

And all you other closet fans

I'm not exaggerating when I say that as soon as Van wakes up in the morning he wants the piano open and he wants to be put up on the bench. He practices on and off all day long.

When he's not eating that is...

Or standing on the table...

Or practicing to be a tattoo artist...

He's got a pretty busy life. He's feeling the pressure to be a good big brother to the coming littles.

The word on the street is that they're both girls. Names in the works.

10 comments:

gk risser said...

I think he's a genius.

Dad Risser said...

He's getting the eating thing down pretty good, just like his daddy - stuff the cheeks full. I noticed he doesn't seem to be afraid of heights either.

krissiecook said...

I would hardly call myself a closet fan! He's getting so big, I can't believe how much he grows from one post to another. Keep the pics and movies coming!

Sydney said...

I second Krissie.

Shiloh said...

ugh, that first video in which van eats, gags, spits out, then eats again....awesome and terribly gross. glad you caught that on film.

Lashley said...

I'm not sure if I was supposed to, but I laughed out loud when he gagged and spit out the food. A master with that fork, he is!

gk risser said...

And if you notice, he comes back to the choked up food, recognizes it and pulls it off the fork. I'm telling you, the kid's mind is like lightning. Brilliance!

annie said...

man, i like him. a lot.
he's gonna be a rad big bro to those little ladies--congrats!

i would love to come to california. the question now is, would you guys love to come to north carolina?

Kayla Laird said...

He is so adorable and getting so big. I LOVE his hair. I miss you guys

Eddie said...

Ha ha ha... He's got a fast reach. Hilarious.